Benefits of the flu vaccine:
- Reduces the risk of getting the flu while reducing the severity of the illness if contracted
- By reducing your risk of getting the flu, you reduce the risk of transmitting the flu to your young children or elderly parents who are vulnerable to serious illness
- Contracting the flu and covid simultaneously could be especially debilitating even for otherwise healthy individuals
- Influenza is proven to be particularly harmful to pregnant women so the vaccination is especially important to this population
- The flu vaccine is EXTREMELY SAFE. It’s been given to millions of americans annually since 1945
ExpressMD encourages everyone to come in for their flu vaccination today.