Full-Time (w/ benefits) or Part-Time position available
Spanish Speaking is Mandatory
Our medical office is looking for a bilingual medical receptionist. You will be the initial contact with patients and handle general office duties. We seek a friendly professional that will be a great addition to our front office staff. The ideal receptionist candidate has great communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude, and truly enjoys working in a team.
- Greet patients in a friendly manner and register them in the computer system.
- Obtain demographic and financial information.
- Verify insurance eligibility and relay relevant information on payment policies and billing/collection processes.
- Determine and collect co-pays, co-insurance, deductibles, past due balances, and other patient financial responsibilities and maintain and balance cash drawer.
- Assemble medical records and distribute to correct locations, process and file charts.
- Confirm financial responsibility is settled before patient leaves.
- Retrieve and fax/mail medical records to physician offices and insurance carriers
- Answer telephone, take messages, and return voicemails.
- Perform clerical tasks as required and other duties as assigned.
- Schedule follow-up appointments
Pay Range: $16 – $18 per hour