LMRT Urgent Care Technician
Full-Time w/ benefits
Our urgent care/occupational medicine clinic seeks a motivated Xray Technician (NCT or LMRT) to join our team. We seek a professional that performs diagnostic xrays and selected medical and lab duties. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded technician that performs xrays and assists in patient care by obtaining vital signs, phlebotomy, and performing in-house lab testing. Occupational medicine is a significant service line with many drug screens performed daily. If you enjoy learning a variety of skills and the chance to grow with a thriving business, submit your resume.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare patients for radiological exam and take x-rays according to established safety protocols
- Obtain patient history, triage patient, and measure vital signs
- Administer injections
- Perform CLIA-waived lab tests
- Perform urine drug screens and alcohol breath testing
- Perform diagnostic tests including EKGs
- Perform pre-employment physicals
Pay Range: $17 – $20 per hour
To apply for this position, please call or email.